Apartment - 400 Rue de l'Inspecteur
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST BE AN INTEGRAL PART OF ANY PROMISE TO LEASE:
* References and job verification / salary are required within four (4) days of acceptance of a lease promise;
* Non-smoker (this includes consumption as well as cultivation of
cannabis that is prohibited);
* No pets;
* The tenant must provide the landlord with proof of civil liability insurance prior to occupancy;
* The tenant agrees to respect all the rules of the building;
* The tenant agrees to pay the moving expenses to the property manager;
* Security deposit of one (1) month for the appliances. This will be reimbursed at the end of the lease (when the landlord retrieve the keys).
Although the tenant is not involved in the decision-making process of the union, he must adopt a behavior respectful of the rules of life which prevail in the building. Article 1057 of the Civil Code of Quebec
stipulates that the settlement of the immovable property is opposable to him, and this, as soon as a copy of the said by-law or the modifications which have been brought to it is given to him by his co-owner-landlord.
This article has the consequence of subjecting the tenants to the same legal rules as the co-owners. When signing the lease, the landlord will give the tenant a copy of the building bylaws.
* It is strictly forbidden to rent this condo for short-term rentals (Airbnb, etc.)
* This contract is non-cancellable.
Appliances + furnitures
Electricity and Internet have to be assumed by the prospective lessee.
|Year of construction||2008|
|Liveable surface||518 sq|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Heating system||Electric baseboard units|
|Cadastre - Parking (excluded in the price)||Garage|
|Type of property||Apartment|
|Type of building||Attached|
|Type of condominium||Divided|
|AU||Living room||12.5x9.10 ft (irregular)||Other|
|AU||Kitchen||16.1x13.1 ft (irregular)||Other|
|AU||Master bedroom||10.7x8.8 ft||Other|
|AU||Bathroom||7.10x6.10 ft||Ceramic tiles|